Conversation Between Pencil & Rubber - Worth Reading to Make You a Millionaire Parent | Indian Stocks to Make You a Millionaire
  • Recover Lost Money Plan

    A number of traders have lost their money in the market due to wrong trading advice or wrong decisions and emotions. We keep on getting a number of requests for helping these traders recover their lost money. Thus, this was the genesis of Recover Lost Money Plan. We are proud to say that till date we have helped 1290 people recover their lost money. Recover Lost Money in Market

  • Our Most Successful Intraday Tip

    Jackpot tip, as the name suggests has the potential to make you a Millionaire as it is not the number of tips one trades; but it is the accuracy of a single tip which has the potential to make you a Millionaire. This tip is a value for money for all i.e whether one can see the trading terminal or not or is dealing through a broker on phone at BSE, NSE or in Future and Options segment.
    Click on Jackpot Sure Shot Tip to know more...

Subscribe to this blog

Subscribe to full feed RSS
What is Daily Market State???
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Conversation Between Pencil & Rubber - Worth Reading to Make You a Millionaire Parent

Posted By On 3:04 PM Under ,
I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational and hope it will help bring a Child and Parent closer.

Pencil: I'm sorry
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. 

Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

All my life, I've been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have. Hope these tit bits of life will ease off the stock market stress from the lives of the traders.

Being a millionaire does not being always wealthy in monetary terms as one is also a millionaire if one has a good and happy married life with children well settled in their streams and are good citizens. 
Click here to Get Free Indian Stock Tips in Email    

Most Read Content