I bought in stock market when people were selling | Indian Stocks to Make You a Millionaire
  • Recover Lost Money Plan

    A number of traders have lost their money in the market due to wrong trading advice or wrong decisions and emotions. We keep on getting a number of requests for helping these traders recover their lost money. Thus, this was the genesis of Recover Lost Money Plan. We are proud to say that till date we have helped 1290 people recover their lost money. Recover Lost Money in Market

  • Our Most Successful Intraday Tip

    Jackpot tip, as the name suggests has the potential to make you a Millionaire as it is not the number of tips one trades; but it is the accuracy of a single tip which has the potential to make you a Millionaire. This tip is a value for money for all i.e whether one can see the trading terminal or not or is dealing through a broker on phone at BSE, NSE or in Future and Options segment.
    Click on Jackpot Sure Shot Tip to know more...

Subscribe to this blog

Subscribe to full feed RSS
What is Daily Market State???
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

I bought in stock market when people were selling

Posted By On 12:45 PM Under
1. I am so sorry for the readers who were trying to find this post and were getting an error page as I erroneously delelted the original post.

2. It is said that when there is blood on streets that is the right time to buy in the stocks and I used the opportunity to buy a quality stock for which I have referred in the financial blog of India a number of times and stock I bought was IDFC. I bought this stock on last Friday when there was mayhem on the Dallal street.

3. I was able to buy a large chunk of IDFC stock at the level of Rs 48 and was glad that it closed higher at the closing. However risk associated with the stock investment is that the stock can fall to the level of 10-15 percent and I will use the following strategy to accumulate more stocks and it is to buy 100 shares with every Rs 2 fall in the price of the stock. Evry day I will place a buy order in my online trading terminal at a price which will be RS 2 less than the last purchase price. If the order gets filled, it is good else I will repeat same process next day. So on Monday I will fill order for IDFC at limit order for Rs 46.1 (psychological advantage of getting order filled) and if this gets filled again I will place limit order at Rs 44.1 ansd will keep on doing till it finds its right bottom.

4. I have the right investment and am not worried as I have got a huge chink of VI pay commission arreas and I will be investing the amount as a fixed deposit for my children with a time avenue of 3-5 years.

5. I always regretted when in 2005 I could not buy this stock when it was trading at the levels of Rs 43 and I had recommended the said stock to my friends. Therafter stock moved from 43 levels to 250+ levels. Nonetheless I have got the opportunity to make good a lost opportunity. As a word of caution that investment be made as a long term investor as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Warren Buffet have made enough for a number of generations by long term investments only and perform this action with your own money and no borrowed money please.

Most Read Content